Finished the week and trading session this morning on a high. Nothing really moving at 06:00, and had to wait until 08:10 for some of the pairs to show their hands. I tried to make the most of the moves on JPY and CHF and made 4 trades today and closed a Daily Trade that I had opened on Monday.
All trading completed by just gone 10:00, so now its get ready for the long break as I will not be trading Good Friday as I expect the volumes to be pretty low. I’ll wait and see regarding Monday.
For the week I am up 7.5% and 238pips. The equity improvement is the real measure of performance. The amount of pips is quite an irrelevance. It’s a bit like goals scored over a season in football….it’s a bit irrelevant if you lost games.
So trades today :
1) Long GBPJPY – out for Breakeven
2) Long CHFJPY – out for Target +16 pips and +1%
3) Short EURCHF – out for Target +21pips and +1%
4) Long GBPCHF – out at Stop Lossd -34pips and -1%
5) Short USDCAD (Daily) – out manually to close the week – +76 pips and 0.75%
For a change, this week, I’ll post my losing trade on GBPCHF. The entry met my conditions so in I went. The market done it’s thing and took out my stop loss. My strategy this week yielded a 76% success rate, so some are going to fail – no problem.